Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It All Came Too Fast

Wha'?????!!!!!


It's mid-summer already and for some people, vacation time!  Oh you're so lucky - I'll be thinking of you!  Have a wonderful holiday!

I'm going to be pushing through a painting commission that I have due for September and my (studio-shed etc.) home improvement project.  In between I'll be visiting with you all where you are, and hoping to grab a few moments to smell some roses ......

What I'm trying to say is, I won't post for most of July.

Again have a wonderful summer holiday and I look forward to seeing you soon!  xoxo







4 comments:

  1. Bon courage !! Et un bel été pour toi !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ! Profite bien de ton été et à très bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very productive time as you knuckle down for your projects. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bel été à toi .... merci pour tes visites et tes gentils mots sur le blog

    ReplyDelete