Friday, October 23, 2015

Mouni Feddag - I Have to Share! Fun, Witty Illustration



And can I mention color?


I found her on another arty blog - sorry!


can't remember exactly which one.  (Doesn't the picture above crack you up?)


I love the watery translucenies here and layering of "washes".  This has a kind of vintage look.


The hand is light in the image making but the "narration" is kind of cheeky and in your face.



Is this a sad, funny, or happy pic?  What do you think?


A fierceness here, no?


Chaos?


Again, sad?  Lovely, scary?  Love the ambiguity.  Mouni Feddag, website here.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!
************************************************************







4 comments:

  1. j'aime beaucoup cette illustratrice, je sens que je vais la mettre sur mon blog.Gros bisous ma chère, et bon week end à toi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! Very comtempo yet there's a 50s and a 60s look at times = very appealling to me!

    ReplyDelete