Sunday, February 14, 2016

UP LIFT - via Bungalow Classic


And here for you.......


some anti-doldrums pics lifted


by moi-meme last November


from Bungalow Classic a blog(ger)


with a delicious talent for lifting


some of the best visuals from around the internet.  (I have never wanted a Barbie physique but I must say - legs that look like this in ankle laces make me very desirous - of a Cinderella evening in skimpy slippers and a very full skirt)


Even with sun and 80+ degrees here in L.A. this past week


instead of being out and charging about I still favor using this time of year for resting, re-charging,


and dreaming.


When I used to live in cold places, chilly nights would often be spent with plant catalogs and sewing.


With a warm animal close by.


Now I just dream too much about shopping and summer dresses.  Because Spring is still sometimes a surprise too soon here.  And I never feel properly dressed for the new season.


And I think I SHOULD be painting.


It's a funny twix and tween thing.


All that oppositionality (is that a word?) still lives in me.


Between cold and light.  Hello!  How are you?  What are you doing?












2 comments:

  1. That bunny is pure gorgeousness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I guess the psyche has its own seasons. As for clothes, at least you can be pretty sure you won't have gotten into your spring things too early and catch a cold!

    ReplyDelete