Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas





Yummys from the kitchen.


Les petits plats sur les grands.........


Breaking out the good silver.

All photos via iiiinspired 

Visions of sugarplums.................


........And if they don't turn up while you're asleep, you just might find them here:  Anybody remember Mowie from my blogroll?  The Christmas edition of his Mowie magazine is coming out soon. I think it's going to be good!  Find it here.  If you need to be convinced, have a look at his previous issue at the same link.







2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it all! And all white... my favorite!
    Come over, we are certain to have snow for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you find all these wonderful photos - now I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete