Monday, November 14, 2011

Middlefarm - Sussex


Look at this pretty pretty place.



They sell pretty much a little of everything.  That could come from a farm.


But in the fall........


what you especially will find here is


cider.



Mr. Paradis never imagined that he could be so happy in such a quiet, old school place


in the middle of "nowhere".  With noone around.  But he was.


It's called "Middlefarm".  It's in Sussex.   On the way to Charleston.  Which I posted about here.









4 comments:

  1. pretty pretty indeed! love the feeling, the colors, the simplicity. Thank you for sharing this. Really... like putting us back in touch with reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my first taste of cider in life should happen there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful!! I adore freshly made cider, and it must taste absolutely heavenly in a place like this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I am ever on my way to Charleston I am stopping by. Thanks for the tip - I will write it down as a must-do... x

    ReplyDelete