Monday, November 21, 2011

Neighborhood Randoms - In the Year 2011

  
Some of you may have noticed


that we've stayed pretty close


to home this year.


People coming to us.  Instead.  We were glad for that.


In between, lots of little jobs to catch up with, which are mostly


not so photogenic


nor at all instructive.


I have worried about repeating myself.  Or boring you.


And boring myself.


Now we are entering the holiday season.


Any ideas what your new year will bring?


I'm a little bit nervous about 2012.  So this is kind of my last look at 2011.

(Yes, it is what you think it is.  And it has brothers. Running free in a suburban neighborhood.  Huh!?)


When we were close to home.  Before a brand new year of surprises began.







5 comments:

  1. what a green colorful neighborhood ... and with peacocks. I would really like one or two around my house. maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be an entrnce to the Paradise!... green, flowers, like in Golf!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to read between the lines, these few words seem loaded. Is this the last post of the year for you MP, and why "a little bit nervous"*?

    *me too by the way.

    Have a good one today
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, I would be happy to stay at home if I lived in your neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assurément le Paradis est ici..!!! c'est vraiment toujours un plaisir de découvrir toutes ces belles maisons et jardins luxuriants...un coup de coeur pour la première maison et son arbre en forme de boule..J'oublie de regarder le calendrier..déjà 2012 ??!!

    ReplyDelete