Monday, January 10, 2011

Bottega Louie - Brunch


So on to cheerier posting!  Because life IS very much about the bad AND the GOOD.  And to accentuate the positive, I wanted to revisit a few very nice bits and pieces left of my 2010 adventures which I had not managed to post before.  That's what this week will be about. 

To start, I am not embarrassed to say, YES.  I AM posting AGAIN about Bottega Louie (link at bottom), which I have ALREADY posted about TWICE, here and here!


Because the light is so beautiful there, you can't help but make nice looking pictures.


Cause the atmosphere there is so happy and relaxed.  Because the crowd is stylish, hip and multi-ethnic!  

Because they have strong handsome waiters. 

Because they put pink salt on the table and you know I love my pink food!


Because they serve something called "French 75" made of gin, fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and prosecco.  Something so delicious, I'd be happy to drink it everyday.


And because of their burrata-rapini-prosciutto and parmigiano reggiano pizza!


Shall I say a Bottega Louie brunch is a sure recipe for satisfied customers!?  OK, yes.  I SHALL!  And a great reason to come to Downtown L.A. !!!!!!

O.K., gots to run!  Cause I'm so hungry now!






3 comments:

  1. I would be there in a heart beat! That is the kind of place I am constantly on the lookout for. Next time in LA... Though can you believe I haven't visited LA since 1994 (for the Van Gogh show at the LACM)? Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the French 75. Yes, that is a favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza and the french 75 for me please! Looks divine!!!!
    S

    ReplyDelete