Monday, December 6, 2010

Let Me Eat Cake!


It's been a long day and I'm


tired and hungry.  How I need to tuck my feet up and have someone bring me something sweet and a cup of tea!

These are by Rosie of SweetaPolita here


And these, I found at mowielicious, hunky Mowie Kay's food photography blog.



Remember Joyti from Darjeeling Dreams, whose pictures I posted here earlier in the Autumn?  Her Blackberry Champagne layer cake sounds like a dream.  I could run down to Trader Joe's tomorrow for the blackberries.  What do you think?  I could really use the cake tonight, but you know what they say about good things coming to those who wait!


What's your favorite kind of cake?


I wish I could say, but I'm not so particular!




7 comments:

  1. ok...Im hanging out to do the book post thing...Ive got some free time back... s soon... very soon! Lovel books!
    LOVE this too!... cakes are so joyful and I also love the idea of someone bringing a cup of tea and a l o v e r l y piece of cake.... I do enjoy a Lady Grey tea for those moments.....
    S x
    ps architecture of the sea was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! What a post! incredible! You made my evening...
    I would settle for a simple Chocolate éclair... from Le Nôtre of course...
    Grosses bises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regular home cooked chocolate cake my daughter bakes.
    very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Torta, German Chocolate.....or the list goes on and on. Millions of years ago, I was given a book called "Cakes Men Like". The way to man's heart and all.....I have been dreaming of gingerbread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to work in Pain Quotidien a while ago and i really loved their cheesecake. i never ever ate a better one. It has a little bit of apple on the bottom and some crumbly cookie. These pictures look so tasty too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lime green icing is to die for!

    ReplyDelete