Friday, January 29, 2010

All the World's a Stage and All the Men and Women Merely...........



Shame!  I forgot to add this one to my post about red.

I've been sitting here half-listening to Tutti-Frutti (see my November post) and going through all my old posts! Why? Vanity?  Perfectionism?  Memory Loss?  All of the above!!!!!

I'll have to add a gadget suggesting that anybody who wants to make a comment on an old post make it on the latest one so I can find it.  I've found two comments from January 9 from "Cannelle" and "Juddie" on 2009 posts that I'd never caught before asking to link.  So sorry to both for not responding sooner.  Cannelle I couldn't find a link back to you but yes, please link if it's still of interest.  What do the rest of you bloggers do about keeping track of comments and requests?

Meanwhile, if you try Tutti-Frutti hang in there.  It picks up momentum towards the end of the first DVD and there are plenty of laughs.  Besides you would not believe Emma Thompson's bathrobe!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mlle Paradis...

    just back and saying a quick hello ...so much colour and wonderful things to see at "passage paradis"....
    will get some sleep and return soon...
    cant wait to look properly!
    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete