Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to the Blog



designwali


Hello everybody!  How was the summer?!!!!  I've missed you.  I wish I could say that, just like in this photo, the last two months has been all about me (and occasionally Mr. Paradis)  floating like a little petal on distant dark water, being pushed wherever the wind thought it should take us.  Making heart garlands and dreaming about you.........................

OK.  I will say that!  (Voila!)

And tomorrow I'll come back and tell you what I really did!  Nice to be back!




7 comments:

  1. welcome back ...we missed you!
    Hope you've had lovely summer... nothing too bothersome taking up your time!
    cheerio,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenue à la maison.
    Contente de te lire !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by my blog and no problem using this lovely picture, its one worth sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back, glad you had a nice me (and Mr) time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Hooray! I'm SO glad you're back. :-) Delighted you had a good break though. :-)

    ReplyDelete