Thursday, November 12, 2015

And Another (L.A.) Break - Pottering in the Past


So Mr. Paradis and I were having a walk the other day


and wandered past a warehouse


whose open door winked beckoningly at us.


Inside, a browser's paradise.  No anxiety of acquisition in the equation!


Well not for us, at least.  If you've ever wondered how they dressed those Mad Men sets


this place just might provide the clue.


All the pieces - scrupulously dust free and ready for pick-up.... (I can't imaging the army of cleaners who must descend here every night.  Literally, "ARMY")


There are many places like this all around L.A.  For the obvious reasons.


All these items are available for rental for TV, film, fashion shoots.


Or,  I suppose, my own 20 minutes of Doris Day delusion.  A warehouse of my dreams!  (More soon.  Because this place just went on and on and on!)








No comments:

Post a Comment