Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Paris, C'est La Fete!




YES.  WE DID!  The Paradise Family ran off to France for a week!   But now we're back!

I don't know about you, but after living in NYC for many years, I am not comfortable announcing to the universe that I am leaving town.  I may be paranoid, but does that mean I'm wrong?

So NOW I can tell you:  It was HOT, it was DAZZLING, it was DELIRIOUS-making, and I took a ton of pictures.  And now, it's exhausting and I am overloaded with emotions looking at them because, of course, I would like to still be there!  

So here's a little taste.  And I will try to be back tomorrow with more just in time for Bastille Day!  Hope you've all had a good week - I'm looking forward to catching up with you!!!!!

Vive La FRANCE!



1 comment:

  1. So happy that you are back! It was a delight meeting the Paradis family. I hope the cats are well. Looking forward to your photos they are always so inspiring! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete