Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Weekend Everybody


Here we have the obligatory annual early summer peony picture.  I was a little late to the party (so what's new?) .....


Seems like EVERY other blogger in my hood had already posted their pictures.   I'm thinking we're all buying our peonies from Trader Joe's so I was so happy to see last week that I had not missed the season entirely i.e., there were still some in the store!  These flowers were HEAVENLY.  And they made my house smell unbelievably fresh and gorgeous and summery.  They seemed to trap the light in a very special way too.  

Hope it was a good week for all of you.  Ours here started out a little wobbly so I'm SO GLAD to be finishing it with a big smile on my face.  (And alot of kitchen cleanup to do.)

Have a super duper weekend todos lindos y lindas ....... I'll be here to catch up again with you next week and announce the giveway winner!  

xoxoxo





3 comments:

  1. they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ne m'en lasse pas de ces photos de pivoines ... ici aussi il en reste encore quelques unes sur les marchés

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique...j'adore les pivoines...!

    ReplyDelete