Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Crazy Colorful Corners of the World via Etxekodeco


I've been getting a new roof this week - who knew there would be so many extra jobs


involved with home improvements OUTSIDE?


Also trying to make some progress on spec-ing out the next project.


So no original pics from me.


These beauties came instead




Just in case you didn't get


enough color




If I were ever to get an invitation to any of these homes,


I'd be rushing straight to the airport


with my bags packed!   Anybody coming with me?










3 comments:

  1. Of course, I come with you!!! :)
    N°2 and 9 are my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes. I would love to. And I wonder where you find all those gorgeous pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, so wonderful, so inspiring! n♥

    ReplyDelete