Sunday, December 21, 2014

O.K. I Stole All This Stuff From Poppytalk - Best Christmassy Ideas?



You still have


time to make your very last


run to


the shops for supplies.  Then.


Gather all your kiddies in.  Lock up the doors and turn off the phone.


Make something delicious


and beautiful.


The Happiness Experts tell us


it's not the THINGS that make us happy and that we remember for: maybe, forever......


or what bonds us to each other......


But the time spent.  Experiencing silence.  Or laughter.


Discovery.  Accomplishment.  Joy.


Pleasure.


Surprise.

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.  (Besides shopping.)  IT'S THE BEST CHRISTMAS IDEA OF ALL.

Then come back and tell me all about it?    Thank you Poppytalk!










5 comments:

  1. Superbe, j'adore la couronne en pompon...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love the pinecone wreath. Lovely inspiration and good advice...just when I felt like locking that door, too. bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them - though the mitten gingerbreads are my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely stuff!
    Joyeux Noël and warm greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection ... I will keep the ideas for next year !
    Happy and healty new year.

    ReplyDelete