Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gray is Not All Bad, It Makes the Other Colors MORE



Another vision of paradise.  What is it about these colors, the light reflectivity, the harmonies, the subtle interactions that are so resting to the eye?  These were in a shop window on Pimlico Road, in London. The store is called Appley Hoare.  How can you not love it?




Taken by my husband (at my request of course! and with my editing) on his I-Phone.

Oh!  And these colors remind me of Marie Antoinette and of Hannah Schygulla in La Nuit de Varennes.  Anyone seen La Nuit de Varennes?  Fabulous movie.  Makes ya think.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots, gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maia! For coming and discovering me. I like so much what you do. Hope I can achieve half as much charm and elegance.

    ReplyDelete