Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Bites - Remember Rosie?



Remember Rosie at Sweetapolita, whose cake pictures I posted here?

















I haven't been to visit her lately (for the obvious reasons, which would start with, hmmmmm.... my thighs?) but she is still doing what she does.  E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T-L-Y!  The  good news might be that I don't actually have to MAKE her recipes as her pictures are almost as satifsfying as the real thing.  She ticks all the boxes on my good-to-look-at-AND-EAT list:
color
texture
clean lines
scale
and........
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!




HUNGRY YET?  ME TOO!


That kinda made up for a technological false start this week.  And put a smile on my face.  Happy Monday!


*  All pictures by Rosie








3 comments:

  1. ... and PINK! I'm reading this at the wrong time because my mouth is watering and my stomach just went wirrrp! Actually - it's exactly the right time, almost 4:00 and tea time (right Mr. P?) :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... this is very good to look at MPP...and looking is the best thing indeed...
    these are the kinds of cakes I like to be brought out for a birthday... a little bit of drama... the height... the colour!
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Are they as good as they look?

    ReplyDelete